ELECTRICAL Repair & installation
With over 25 years’ experience, Electrical Consultants of Central Florida offers comprehensive commercial, residential and theme park electrical service. No job is too small. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIGHTING INSTALLATION
- CEILING FAN INSTALLATION
- RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS & PANEL INSPECTIONS
- GROUND FAULT AND ARC FAULT CIRCUIT TESTING
- RESIDENTIAL SERVICE AND PANEL UPGRADE
- WHOLE HOUSE GENERATOR INSTALLATION
- WHOLE HOUSE SURGE PROTECTION INSTALLATION
- SMOKE DETECTOR INSPECTION & REPLACEMENT
- RESIDENTIAL INFRARED ENERGY AUDIT
- RESIDENTIAL INFRARED MOISTURE INTRUSION SURVEY
- COMMERCIAL SERVICE & REPAIR
- RESIDENTIAL SERVICE & REPAIR
- THEME PARK SERVICE & REPAIR
- DESIGN ASSIST & CONSULTING SERVICES
ELECTRICAL & HVAC INFRARED REPORTS
We use infrared thermography to detect weaknesses in your electrical & HVAC systems, such as overheating wires or terminations and poor electrical connections. Before coming to your property, we consult with you and discuss what you'd like us to inspect. From there, we use an infrared camera to take pictures of your system. We then use these photos to deduce vital information and provide a formal report, complete with imaging. Once your report is complete, we go over it with you in detail.
We offer these services for residential, commercial & theme park applications. After performing our nondestructive testing, we make sure to discuss our findings with your electrical engineers, facility teams or the property owner.
Power LOAD Studies
Along with our thermography services, we also offer in-depth power load studies. In order to perform these studies, we use a recorder to test voltage, current draw, power factor and harmonic distortion on your system. This tells us the ampacity draw for that particular conductor over time at different intervals. Typically, we run our ampacity and voltage drop test in order to see if electrical panels are at capacity or if there is capacity left for expansion such as new buildings or adding new pieces of equipment lighting etc.. For best results, we run this test at peak usage times. Ask about our multi-panel discount.